IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Executives (on contract) and also invited online applications for admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager Grade-A. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from the Official website idbibank.in. All the details related to IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Important Dates, Application Fees , etc are given below.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF has been released on 01 June, 2022 under Adv No. 1/2022-23 on bank’s official website idbibank.in. It contains all the necessary information about IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 like exam pattern, eligibility criteria, selection process and Application Fee and so on. The Last Date of Online submission of application form is 17 June 2022. Interested and desirable candidates are requested to see the notification before apply online. A total of 1044 vacancies will be filled for Executive Posts and 500 vacancies for Assistant Manager Grade A Posts. We have provided the link below to download full Notification for your reference.
|Recruitment Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post Name||Executive, Assistant Manager Grade-A|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||17 June, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Exam Date||9 July, 2022|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|IDBI Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starting Date||03 June 2022|
|Online Registration Last Date||17 June 2022|
|Payment Date (online mode only)||03 June 2022 to 17 June 2022|
|IDBI Executive Exam Date||9 July 2022|
|Admission to IDBI Bank PGBDF 2022-23||23 July 2022|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
The age limit for IDBI Executive is 20-25 Years while the age limit for the IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 (Assistant Manager) is 21-28 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.4.2022. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
The age relaxation included the 3 Years relaxation for the OBC category, and 5 Years age relaxation for the SC/ ST candidates. The other categories like EWS, ESM, and PwD may also get the age relaxation as per the rules. Check the official notification PDF given below for more details.
|Parameter||Executives (on Contract)||IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23|
|Age||Minimum: 20 years|
Maximum: 25 years
The candidate must have been
born not earlier than April 2,
1997 and not later than April
1, 2002 (both dates inclusive)
|Minimum: 21 years|
Maximum: 28 years
The candidate must have been born not
earlier than April 2, 1994 and not later
than April 1, 2001 (both dates inclusive)
Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- Executive – 1044 (UR-418, SC-175, ST-79, EWS-104, PH- 41) Graduate
- Assistant Manager (PGDBF) – 500 (UR-200, SC-121, ST-28, OBC-101, EWS-50, PH-20)
An online application fee is to be paid for the IDBI Recruitment 2022 for the Executive and Assistant Manager Grade-A. The application fee for the/ ST/ PWD candidates is Rs. 200/-. While the application fee for the other categories is Rs. 1000/- The IDBI Recruitment application fee is to be paid online while applying online for the IDBI Recruitment 2022.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 1000/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: ₹ 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Salary
IDBI Executive Salary:
- Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year
- Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year
- Rs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary:
- During the Training Period of 9 months – Rs.2,500/- per month
- During the Internship Period of 3 months – Rs.10,000/- per month
- After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (only on successful completion of the course) the extant Basic Pay currently applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs.36,000/- per month in the pay scale of 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740(2)–49910–1990(7)-63840(17 years).
Selected candidates can pay the course fees by availing Education Loan from IDBI Bank only, if they so desire, which will be granted as per the prevailing Education Loan scheme of the Bank.
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process of IDBI Executive shall comprise of an Online Test (OT), Document Verification (DV) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).The detailed exam pattern and syllabus for the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022 will be intimated later on the IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in.
IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 Selection Process and Exam Pattern
The selection process of IDBI PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ shall comprise of an Online Test (OT), Document Verification (DV) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).The structure of the OT is as follows:
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours (composite)
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis, Interpretation||60||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and Computer/ IT||60||60|
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract” / ” Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade A ” and then click on “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register, choose the “Click here for New Registration” tab and enter Name, Contact details, Mobile No, and email-id.
- Fill out the form and verify the details filled in the online application. no rectification will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate the details and save the application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Upload Photo, Signature, Thumb impression, Hand-written declaration and Scribe declaration (if opted for scribe).
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature, declarations uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Kindly Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on “Submit” button. Please take the printout of the Payment Receipt for future references.